ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval Letters after Oct Citizenship Ceremoney

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Approval Letters after Oct Citizenship Ceremoney

Post by CalvinKlien » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Guys, did anyone received citizenship approval letters ? I mean not for the Oct ceremony but the one afterwards ? Did DOJ start sending new approvals yet ?

akabor
Newly Registered

Post by akabor » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:50 pm

I sent them an email today, and the response is that letters will be rolling out in the coming days.

nice and smooth

Post by nice and smooth » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:08 pm

akabor wrote:I sent them an email today, and the response is that letters will be rolling out in the coming days.
Letters roll out on a daily basis. Its not like before where they send them out by the hundreds. Not as soon as an approval is received whether it is one or ten they send it out. If you dont hear of any approvals it doesnt mean its not been sent, it just means people are not talking about it because just the same way stamp 4 was not a big deal anymore thats the same way naturalization has become. Its just a few people that are just getting minor hiccups due to this rubbish deferral for traffic offense which is ridiculous because 5 months ago it was not a problem.
NICEANDSMOOTH