ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LONG RESIDENCE AND DEPENDENT APPLICATION

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

awais77ak
Mood:
Pakistan

LONG RESIDENCE AND DEPENDENT APPLICATION

Post by awais77ak » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:30 pm

I have applied for indefinite leave to remain in UK on long residence basis using SET (LR) application form on 12.8.13. I have given my finger prints on 22.8.13. I am waiting for the decision on my application. Mean while I am planning to prepare for my wife application. She came to UK as Tier 4 dependent in Mach 2011. Currently she is on Tier 4 doctoral extension dependent till June 2014. I can apply for her on FLR (M) application form or SET (M) application form. Now my question is, Do I need to apply her FLR or ILR with in 28 days after my ILR or I can wait till her current leave finish. My visa category will change from Tier 4 doctoral extension scheme to ILR, so her visa category need to be changed.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:34 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.