ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal for a third party bank letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

emperor.uk2009
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

Refusal for a third party bank letter

Post by emperor.uk2009 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:22 pm

I received a letter from Home Office today which states that my application for transferring my PSW to 50,000 Entrepreneurship has been refused based on the no winning point in the accessing required funds because of:

- Be an original document.
Whereas the Bank letter which I sent was genuine and original and not copy.

- (6) Applicants name in the Bank Letter,
Not only everyone know that Banks have their own policy and no bank would give authority to any third party to access to their account holder money, unless they issue a check or guarantee, it seems Home Office finally understand these issues updated this rule in 6 September 2013, there is no more requirement of bank letter mentioning applicant name on it of third party.

- (11) Confirm that the money if is not in an institution regulated by the FSA, the money can be transferred to UK.

My third party bank is CIBC and As you can see in the following links which is the official governmental website of FSA, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) is accredited by FSA from 2011 and UK authorised firms who have a deposit-taking permission do not usually need to obtain separate permission to receive money from clients. https://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmBas ... &sid=77581

So, as they give me right to appeal can you please help me your observation or any suggestion you have about what additional document do you suggest to send and whatever you know that can help me.

You'll be highly appreciated if you please help me.

Thanks in advance
Kind Regards

sunnymay

Re: Refusal for a third party bank letter

Post by sunnymay » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your refusal. I'm on the same boat, preparing my appeal for the third party bank letter issue as well as funds being held in an overseas account that is indeed regulated by the FSA - I even provided a printout to show it!

Am still looking for a suitable solicitor or points with which to argue my case. Also waiting for the new policy guidance as well, heard from some other members that the third party issue is moot.

Sorry I can't be of more help.. will update if I find out anything more!

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:53 am

Hello

Just as you ve noted yourself. All these can be challenged in court.
The caseworker shld ve contacted u and request for the original document if she feels that was a copy. Most bank do not write names of third party on their document because of their policy and if u can prove that the bank is regulated... Great.

Make sure u get a good solicitor and submit yr appeal in time.

Good luck.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:18 pm

emperor.uk2009 wrote:I received a letter from Home Office today which states that my application for transferring my PSW to 50,000 Entrepreneurship has been refused based on the no winning point in the accessing required funds because of:

Not only everyone know that Banks have their own policy and no bank would give authority to any third party to access to their account holder money, unless they issue a check or guarantee, it seems Home Office finally understand these issues updated this rule in 6 September 2013, there is no more requirement of bank letter mentioning applicant name on it of third party.

- (11) Confirm that the money if is not in an institution regulated by the FSA, the money can be transferred to UK.

My third party bank is CIBC and As you can see in the following links which is the official governmental website of FSA, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) is accredited by FSA from 2011 and UK authorised firms who have a deposit-taking permission do not usually need to obtain separate permission to receive money from clients. https://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmBas ... &sid=77581

So, as they give me right to appeal can you please help me your observation or any suggestion you have about what additional document do you suggest to send and whatever you know that can help me.

Thanks in advance
Kind Regards
Hi.
I had same refusal.name on third party bank letter.
I had my apeal heard on 4th september.
Appeal was dismissed and judge wrote third party bank letter must have been provided,if not then money should have been transfered to applicant account.
now i appeal in upper tribunal.not heard anyhing from there yet.
so telling my storry only because i want to explain you that youshould be very carefull about solocitors,they are money grabers and they do shit work.
also its depend upon your luck,i know some people who won their appeals on same refusals.
best of luck

emperor.uk2009
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

Post by emperor.uk2009 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:55 pm

sunnymay wrote:Hi,

Sorry to hear about your refusal. I'm on the same boat, preparing my appeal for the third party bank letter issue as well as funds being held in an overseas account that is indeed regulated by the FSA - I even provided a printout to show it!

Am still looking for a suitable solicitor or points with which to argue my case. Also waiting for the new policy guidance as well, heard from some other members that the third party issue is moot.

Sorry I can't be of more help.. will update if I find out anything more!
Hi mate,
So sorry to hear that.
Please update us in here about any action which you are going to take and think can help me and others in here.
Wish you lots of luck :)

emperor.uk2009
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

Post by emperor.uk2009 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Lola22 wrote:Hello

Just as you ve noted yourself. All these can be challenged in court.
The caseworker shld ve contacted u and request for the original document if she feels that was a copy. Most bank do not write names of third party on their document because of their policy and if u can prove that the bank is regulated... Great.

Make sure u get a good solicitor and submit yr appeal in time.

Good luck.
Hi mate,
Thanks for your participating is this post.
Yes, You are absolutely write. He/She could easily ask for further documents but i have no idea why they are looking to make a trouble.
I heard from some people, even If I can provide a letter from bank which says they can not issue the letter under my name, the judge may dismiss my appeal and agree to home office decision.
Do you have any idea about it or any other supporting documents ?
Thanks in advance

emperor.uk2009
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

Post by emperor.uk2009 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:02 am

TSAZ wrote:
emperor.uk2009 wrote:I received a letter from Home Office today which states that my application for transferring my PSW to 50,000 Entrepreneurship has been refused based on the no winning point in the accessing required funds because of:

Thanks in advance
Kind Regards
Hi.
I had same refusal.name on third party bank letter.
I had my apeal heard on 4th september.
Appeal was dismissed and judge wrote third party bank letter must have been provided,if not then money should have been transfered to applicant account.
now i appeal in upper tribunal.not heard anyhing from there yet.
so telling my storry only because i want to explain you that youshould be very carefull about solocitors,they are money grabers and they do shit work.
also its depend upon your luck,i know some people who won their appeals on same refusals.
best of luck
Hi mate,
Thanks a lot for sharing your case in here.
I heard the same thing from a solicitor and they say normal tribunal can not change the rules and they may dismiss the appeal but Hi-tribunal is the place which they can or would.
So, can you tell me what documents you provided for them in your first appeal ?
Have you provide any proof about supporting which the bank does not write these things ?
May I know your caseworker found any other problem in your application ?
Sorry for asking, but these may help me so much.
Thanks in advance

farhad18
Newly Registered

Interview Had Today at Sheffield

Post by farhad18 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:13 am

Hi, I had interview today at Sheffield, it was good experience, it was last long for 1.40 minutes, at the end of interview i asked my Answer Transcript but they refused and said to me, they have changed law yesterday, we are not able to provide answer transcript today if you need your transcript you have email Tier -1 Ent Team.

Questions are similar as we we discussed on this forum, but you must know about your Immigration Status means Jobs, They asked me couple of question regarding my previous Job.

If anyone need assistant feel free to contact.

Regards.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:38 am

If you submitted a third party bank letter from the bank without your name on it, its okay. Get a good solicitor to defend you.

If you can get a second letter from the bank stating that they do not write such letters due to their policy. Your solicitor will use it as a supporting document to buttress his statement.

Your case is a win-win case. Make sure you get a solicitor that knows what he is doing.

Good luck.