ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (O) - unsigned tenancy agreement for co-habitation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

whybi
Newly Registered

SET (O) - unsigned tenancy agreement for co-habitation

Post by whybi » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:50 am

Hi all,

I would much appreciate if someone would advise on the below.

Will the case worker accept the unsigned copy of the tenancy agreements?

I'm applying for myself and my wife's ILR on SET (O), and as part of the cohabitation evidence documents, I'm planning to bring in the copy of the tenancy agreement.

Issue is that I don't have the 'signed' copy of the agreements with both my name and my wife's names on as I kept the unsigned electronic copy version in PDF only. And, though I am bringing in other cohabitation documents as well but I do not have other doc than the tenancy agreement for the same 4 months period, it falls under. So I am wondering if this will cause any issue.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:57 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.