ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General child dependent query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nnr21
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General child dependent query

Post by nnr21 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Dear All,

I am on Tier 1 general visa and My wife also on Tier 1 General visa. Our 7 Months old baby was born in UK so I took my wife to India and the she applied for dependent visa for the baby.

She applied with the following documents-

* Her Tier 1 visa valid till Feb 2015
* Baby's birth certificate issued by Indian High Commission and UK birth certificate
* Maintenance funds of UK accounts and Indian SBI NRI accounts
* Council tax and electricity bill as address proof

Today I got an email like this-

Dear Sir,

We are in receipt of a visa application for the above named in Tier 1 General Child Category. In order to process this application further, we would like to see :

" Evidence of your current leave in UK and permission for child to travel with mother"

You can send this information through email at New Delhi Visa Evidential Flexibility Reply@fco.gov.uk on or before 14th October , 2013 and mention above file reference number in the email. If we do not receive these documents before the above said deadline, we will make the decision with the available documents.

Thanks & Regards,
Yours sincerely,
AD

I now have sent my biometric pages scanned version and our marriage certificate. What else do you think is required and missing?

Thanks in Advance.

Nil

nnr21
Newly Registered

Post by nnr21 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Please someone reply..

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi

You need to send your BRP or leave to remain document. I think your the primary T1 holder hence they need your information. When I applied a year back for my baby entry clearance I applied myself has primary care taker for travel and my wife as secondary responsible for our child during travel. Not sure if the forms have changed recently.

Good luck
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation

kingbobby57

Post by kingbobby57 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Along with your BRP, I think you need to send a letter giving permission to your wife to travel with your kid.

" Evidence of your current leave in UK and permission for child to travel with mother"