ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Needed-Refusal due to past earnings...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

letstry
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Needed-Refusal due to past earnings...

Post by letstry » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:55 am

Hi friends,

I have been denied the hsmp approval for the following reasons :

1. My salary slips were not signed and stamped by the company. (its not under the company policies to give signed or stamped salary slip to the employees for any reason. I mentioned it in the covering letter.)

2. Income tax return of last year, which includes only one month of the claimed period, had a stamp which had something in hindi.

3. Out of the 12 acc statements, the last one was a print out from the official site of hdfc bank and not the one posted by the bank to me. (Account statement of a particular month is posted to the person next month only. My acc statement period cycle is from 8th of a month to 7th of another month. I dispatched the application on 8th of march, so it was not possible for me to annex the original acc statement(feb2007) posted by the bank.)

4. The company letters which showed my salary packages were not taken into consideration because they were two letters, one depicting the income of the period march 2006 to june 2006 and other showing the income of the period july 2006 to feb 2007. ( I very well clarified the situation in the covering letter and clearly calculated the total salary thus created for the claimed period of 12 months)

Friends, please suggest what to submit in the covering letter for the review application and also suggest me that should I send the original acc statement for feb 2007 along with the covering letter now. Also, it would be a great help to me if I can contact anyone who has got his application successfully reviewed after denial once.

Thanks
Vivek.

makon

Post by makon » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:32 pm

Was the payslip just an A4 printout?

Bigbrother

Re: Urgent Help Needed-Refusal due to past earnings...

Post by Bigbrother » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:16 pm

letstry wrote:Hi friends,

I have been denied the hsmp approval for the following reasons :

1. My salary slips were not signed and stamped by the company. (its not under the company policies to give signed or stamped salary slip to the employees for any reason. I mentioned it in the covering letter.)

2. Income tax return of last year, which includes only one month of the claimed period, had a stamp which had something in hindi.

3. Out of the 12 acc statements, the last one was a print out from the official site of hdfc bank and not the one posted by the bank to me. (Account statement of a particular month is posted to the person next month only. My acc statement period cycle is from 8th of a month to 7th of another month. I dispatched the application on 8th of march, so it was not possible for me to annex the original acc statement(feb2007) posted by the bank.)

4. The company letters which showed my salary packages were not taken into consideration because they were two letters, one depicting the income of the period march 2006 to june 2006 and other showing the income of the period july 2006 to feb 2007. ( I very well clarified the situation in the covering letter and clearly calculated the total salary thus created for the claimed period of 12 months)

Friends, please suggest what to submit in the covering letter for the review application and also suggest me that should I send the original acc statement for feb 2007 along with the covering letter now. Also, it would be a great help to me if I can contact anyone who has got his application successfully reviewed after denial once.

Thanks
Vivek.
hi vivek am sorry to hear your rejection. But i also feel you should have taken things a little slower and with patience!

if you applying for a review you cannot provide any additional documents! the review will be conducted strictly on the documents you provided initially!

Furthermore i would Suggest get the bank statements for the 12 month period together. make sure the bank statements show the employers name for the evidence of money coming into your account and if possible get the statements(each)signed and stamped by the bank manager!

The salary slips all have to be in english else be translated by a public authority and the payslips MUST be signed and stamped by your employer(its a necessity)!

I really didnt understand the bit where you told us anout your Salary certificate! However if you showing your salary certiicate make sure you clarly point out the CLAIMING PERIOD, THE GROSS AMOUNT earned and THE BREAK DOWN OF YOUR MONTHLY SALARY. this again should be on the company letter head which has to be signed by your employer!

I hope this helps vivek! But if you can even more in detail describe your situation and your status with employers perphaps someone in the group can dish out more useful information!

all the very best

Regards
BigB

letstry
Newly Registered

Post by letstry » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:50 am

Thanks for the reply BigB. I realize that some mistakes were there at my end :( . Now I just wanted to know that if somehow I am able to counter the reasons for refusal given by HO, then are there any chances that in review, they may reject the application for some other reasons in the same field (past earnings)?

Thanks
Vivek.

ens

Post by ens » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:09 am

you gave just your explanation.....

could you please simply give us the quotation of what Home Office wrote in their letter to you?