ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are required documents?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shoana
Newly Registered

What are required documents?

Post by Shoana » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Does any body have a detailed list of all the documents required for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa? I am going to apply for the 50k one from inside the UK. I know the general things we need to do like a letter from bank saying I have 50k, also a bank statement for 900 pound. also valid passport and a business plan with higher than level 4 stuff. but this is not all the thing we need. I also know we need to advertise.

I talked with a solicitor and he said he will charge me 2000 Pounds to give me the list plus templates for the letters I need to provide. Its not really fair and its quite a lot.

Does anybody have a template of letters required? including bank statement?

Please help me and I will help others after I get my visa!
Best,
Fisa xxx

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:36 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Nzekells

Re: What are required documents?

Post by Nzekells » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Shoana wrote:Does any body have a detailed list of all the documents required for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa? I am going to apply for the 50k one from inside the UK. I know the general things we need to do like a letter from bank saying I have 50k, also a bank statement for 900 pound. also valid passport and a business plan with higher than level 4 stuff. but this is not all the thing we need. I also know we need to advertise.

I talked with a solicitor and he said he will charge me 2000 Pounds to give me the list plus templates for the letters I need to provide. Its not really fair and its quite a lot.

Does anybody have a template of letters required? including bank statement?

Please help me and I will help others after I get my visa!
Best,
Fisa xxx
Steer clear of that solicitor my friend. Why do you even need a solicitor? What you need is to read and re read the guidance. Give them what they want, based on ur application channel. And you'll be fine.
I just got mine today. And I am definitely not one for solicitors in such straightforward applications.
Opinion is researchedly mine!

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:14 am

Please I will also need a bank letter template as Barclays said they can't provide me with the letter.
And please does anybody have a ukba letter template? I just need to get an idea of that I should have on the letter

wazobia

Post by wazobia » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:28 am

Sonye wrote:Please I will also need a bank letter template as Barclays said they can't provide me with the letter.
And please does anybody have a ukba letter template? I just need to get an idea of that I should have on the letter
The last oage of the policy guidance for this particular visa has a template for the letter from an approved financial institution (AFI) on it.