ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help need friends

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shakeelburki

help need friends

Post by shakeelburki » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:10 pm

salaam to all friends
i am applying for T 1 E in few days
i got £30000 her in uk bank
plus 4400000=£25581 in pakistan bank account (got letter from the bank with all details as OH want)
is that ok to go ahead with it
kindly reply thanks

Post by top » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:08 pm

dear Sir,

It is okay to go with it as long as access to 50,000 concern you should keep in mind there is a series of documents that you need to arrange urges to pay equal attention to each & every document you produce.

hope you understand all that before me...

thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: help need friends

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:25 pm

@ shakeelburki, is both account in your name?
Also make sure that the bank in Pakistan is among bank that HO can make verification from.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

shakeelburki

Post by shakeelburki » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:33 pm

thanks for Ur reply yes both accounts are on my name and Pakistan bank is NBP national bank of Pakistan in letter the manager said that this bank is regulated by state bank of Pakistan thanks
Olasunkanmi wrote:@ shakeelburki, is both account in your name?
Also make sure that the bank in Pakistan is among bank that HO can make verification from.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Ok, just make sure that all your other documents are also complete as any omission might not be requested by the caseworker.

Also make sure that your business is already trading if you are currently on PSW visa as this will help your case.

shakeelburki

Post by shakeelburki » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:17 pm

[ thanks brother quote="top"]dear Sir,

It is okay to go with it as long as access to 50,000 concern you should keep in mind there is a series of documents that you need to arrange urges to pay equal attention to each & every document you produce.

hope you understand all that before me...

thanks[/quote]

shakeelburki

Post by shakeelburki » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:41 pm

thanks for Ur reply yes both accounts are on my name and Pakistan bank is NBP national bank of Pakistan in letter the manager said that this bank is regulated by state bank of Pakistan thanks

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:25 am

shakeelburki wrote:thanks for Ur reply yes both accounts are on my name and Pakistan bank is NBP national bank of Pakistan in letter the manager said that this bank is regulated by state bank of Pakistan thanks
Is that possible for you to Tx money to the UK account ?
Coz this will make your application much simple to assess.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

shakeelburki

Post by shakeelburki » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:56 am

yes it is possible bro but i get such a short time left my visa. its expiring on 13th of OCT,thank you so much brother for ur reply

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:58 am

shakeelburki wrote:yes it is possible bro but i get such a short time left my visa. its expiring on 13th of OCT,thank you so much brother for ur reply
I read someone saying ,,his visa rejected because HO said that it was not mentioned by the bank that money is transferable to UK,although bank wrote it is free from any liability.

hope you will check with gurus OLA and kickass,clear bro.

(not sure if it is essential for third party letter or for self account as well)

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:18 am

shakeelburki wrote:salaam to all friends
plus 4400000=£25581 in pakistan bank account (got letter from the bank with all details as OH want)
kindly reply thanks
Hi

Make sure that your uk bank statement and Pak bank statement have the same closing balance dates.

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:25 am

kindly reply thanks
Hi

Make sure that your uk bank statement and Pak bank statement have the same closing balance dates.

shakeelburki

Post by shakeelburki » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:52 am

Thanks for ur reply,yes its rejected by the reasons as u mention,my bank manager wrote that this money is transferable to UK i thing it will be ok.thanks
ishfaqsangra wrote:
shakeelburki wrote:yes it is possible bro but i get such a short time left my visa. its expiring on 13th of OCT,thank you so much brother for ur reply
I read someone saying ,,his visa rejected because HO said that it was not mentioned by the bank that money is transferable to UK,although bank wrote it is free from any liability.

hope you will check with gurus OLA and kickass,clear bro.

(not sure if it is essential for third party letter or for self account as well)

shakeelburki

Post by shakeelburki » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:59 am

Hi
Thanks for ur reply,its not on the same day or date, my pakistani bank letter was issued on 2nd of oct,and my UK bank statement was came to me on 26th of september .but if the OH want to check they can check both accounts on the same day money is still available there. her in pounds and pakistani rupee in pakistan bank account what do u think? thanks
Christianoronaldo wrote:
kindly reply thanks
Hi

Khan881

Trading

Post by Khan881 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:23 pm

@Olasunkanmi
Is it possible to show the company is trading without investing any money in the business?

Khan881

Trading

Post by Khan881 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:31 pm

@Olasunkanmi
It is very important point. A friend of mine got his appeal dismissed by the Judge and the reason was that his business was not running. The Judge was not convinced with his reply that he can not start any business activity without visa.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:25 pm

@ khan881, it is very possible to start trading in the business with minimal money, don't forget that visa fee is £1020, so spending an extra £200 - £500 for things like business insurance, running cost e.t.c is very important.

You should keep all record of whatever money you spend on the business and this will be calculated later as part of your investment. Its also very important to keep all the trading through the business account as this make it look professional.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:31 pm

agreed with @Olasunkanmi.

for psw route the business should be trading and that's the one of the reasons HO need a contract of work too.