ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Passport (proof of name and address)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dub007

Irish Passport (proof of name and address)

Post by dub007 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:43 pm

One thing i am not sure most of my proof of address have my First name and Last name my middle name is not included does this matter as i went to bank they said it's not possible coz its to long and won't fit on the statement.

As passport office ask for TWO proofs one for name and one for address.

Advise Please.?

courny

Re: Irish Passport (proof of name and address)

Post by courny » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:37 pm

dub007 wrote:One thing i am not sure most of my proof of address have my First name and Last name my middle name is not included does this matter as i went to bank they said it's not possible coz its to long and won't fit on the statement.

Advise Please.?
Middle does not matter much
as long 1st n last match.

dub007

Post by dub007 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Ok thanks mate just worried coz i don't want then to delay or create problem.
courny wrote:
dub007 wrote:One thing i am not sure most of my proof of address have my First name and Last name my middle name is not included does this matter as i went to bank they said it's not possible coz its to long and won't fit on the statement.

Advise Please.?

courny

Post by courny » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:08 am

dub007 wrote:Ok thanks mate just worried coz i don't want then to delay or create problem.
courny wrote:

Advise Please.?
theres a thread on passport by me where i mentioed al the documents. i got my passport back in 3 working days.

give them originals of everything if possible. even my bank statement and bill was original. avoid sending copies if possible

dub007

Post by dub007 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:26 am

Ok mate i have bank statement upc bill and electric bill but my middle name is not included in them but on my naturalisation certificate i have middle name as i received letter for the ceremony on 21oct....... any advise?
courny wrote:
dub007 wrote:Ok thanks mate just worried coz i don't want then to delay or create problem.
courny wrote:

Advise Please.?
theres a thread on passport by me where i mentioed al the documents. i got my passport back in 3 working days.

give them originals of everything if possible. even my bank statement and bill was original. avoid sending copies if possible

courny

Post by courny » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:51 pm

dub007 wrote:Ok mate i have bank statement upc bill and electric bill but my middle name is not included in them but on my naturalisation certificate i have middle name as i received letter for the ceremony on 21oct....... any advise?
courny wrote:
courny wrote:

dont worry about the middle name.
none of my documents had middle name!
it wont make a difference. make sure first name and last name are there and spelled correctly.