ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proceedure for getting visa for the spouse

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

withrajeev
Newly Registered

Proceedure for getting visa for the spouse

Post by withrajeev » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:33 am

HI All,

Can anyone help me how do we proceed with the spouse visa when applying for HSMP.

Do i require to do this along with my application, or is it to be done after my HSMP approval.

Thanks,
Rajeev

topoftheworld

Post by topoftheworld » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:59 am

Rajeev,
Once your HSMP application is approved, you can use the FLR form to apply for visa for yourself and any of your dependents (spouse and children). You need to provide you marriage certificates and birth certificates (for your child/children, if any) along with other documents.

Hope this helps.

mayana

Post by mayana » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:36 pm

topoftheworld,
Its also important to provide sufficient financial proof and accomodation. I wish you the very best of luck.

Mayana

Markie

Post by Markie » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:30 pm

As mentioned below, it is much cheaper to do the visa application this way (alongside with your FLR) and removes the agony of having to pay the visa fee twice. If it was the other way, you apply for them
later, they have to pay the visa fee again...OUCH! you know what I mean...

topoftheworld wrote:Rajeev,
Once your HSMP application is approved, you can use the FLR form to apply for visa for yourself and any of your dependents (spouse and children). You need to provide you marriage certificates and birth certificates (for your child/children, if any) along with other documents.

Hope this helps.

withrajeev
Newly Registered

Post by withrajeev » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:35 am

Thanks all,

this is a informative and a usefull information.
thanks
Rajeev