ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Emergency Travelling to Spain

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Emergency Travelling to Spain

Post by El shaddai » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Hi all,

Does anybody has any clue about going to Spain with stamp 4 together with my Eu wife and my 2 Irish kids.

Will i be allow to board from Dublin if i show up with my marriage certificate, my wife and my kids?

Any practical idea please?

Abu Banat
Newly Registered

Re: Emergency Travelling to Spain

Post by Abu Banat » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:26 pm

El shaddai wrote:Hi all,

Does anybody has any clue about going to Spain with stamp 4 together with my Eu wife and my 2 Irish kids.

Will i be allow to board from Dublin if i show up with my marriage certificate, my wife and my kids?

Any practical idea please?
I have no idea but I wont risk it!

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:26 pm

If it is a Stamp 4 EUFam or regular Stamp 4? Which airline? (Ryanair do check and might not know all the rules, but aerlingus doesn't check)
How in a rush? (Since you are the spouse of an EU citizen the Spanish embassy is supposed to issue a visa for free and quickly enough - you would hope within 2 weeks)

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:42 pm

The problem is the ticket was booked for 15th Oct 2013 and aint got no much time left.

logan1980
Newly Registered

Post by logan1980 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:44 pm

El shaddai wrote:The problem is the ticket was booked for 15th Oct 2013 and aint got no much time left.
I have stamp 4 eufam I don't have experience from Dublin but from Kerry to Alicante , there is no check all they see is irish visa , they didn't even ask if I was traveling alone or with wife. same from Cork to Barcelona. not much check . GoodLuck

Kinto

Post by Kinto » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Never mind. Misread the question.

daddy
Member of Standing

Post by daddy » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:16 pm

I and my family went to Madrid during summer this year, we took ryan air and that was fine. they just want to see your stamp4EUFAM as in our case. when we got to Madrid, I presented both EU and NON EU passports to the IO, the 2 immigration officers were a bit confused but after talking together they stamped me in, this took about 2 minutes.

make sure you have marriage certificate and your EU spouse and her/his passport with you in case if they request for it , though they did not ask for it.
I TRAVELLED WITH MY EU SPOUSE.

sonia167
Newly Registered

Post by sonia167 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:44 am

My cousion he is holding a Stamp4 EuFam and he is travelling to spain vis ryanairlines alm every month no one never did asked him in Spain immigration anything just see EuFam Garda Card and Thats it that is personal experience from my family , He flfed to Barcelona without visa holding EUFAM 4 Via Ryanairlines 2 Days ago and he was fine :) So no issue :)

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:39 pm

I use to go with EUFAM 4 in the past but now i have stamp 4 and not an EUfam that is why i just wanna know has anybody tried to fly with stamp 4 together with spouse and children.
Thanks