ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some Questions on Naturalisation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

champion

Some Questions on Naturalisation

Post by champion » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:13 pm

Hello,
I have few question on Naturalisation. I try to look into various posts in this forum but didn't find answers.
I will apericiate if anyone can answer them

1) How long it take to collect the fee and send acknowledgement letter if application is submitted by POST
(I guess answer is up to 10 - 12 workig day is normal and considering the work load in March last week it could be upto 15 working days. some people are luckey to get this in 4-5 days but those days are gone)

2)Has anybody send photocopy of passport etc witnessed by solicitor and if so then did Home office accepted them or ask to send original.
To be honest even home office call centre people are not aware with the policy. I have send photocopy of all the pages of passport witnessed by solicitor.

I sometime wish if they had an online status checking system.

I sent my application on 29th March and guess it reached them on 30th. It is still too early for the application but guys please keep posting your comments etc it feels better
Cheers