ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Savings..... how much is enough?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cloudysky99

Savings..... how much is enough?

Post by cloudysky99 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:56 am

HI!!
Does anyone know how much savings is enough for the eco. is there any particular figure he/she is looking for. would a good salary be enough to satify him/her even if the figure is not very attractive..
what i think is that every human has a different nature some like to save while others dont bother would that actually go against them when it comes to applying? :?

and if i do get a letter from my parents about the money they gave me as a wedding gift does it have to be official like done through a lawyer or something or would a short and informal note be enough.

though im quite sure ive got all the documents with me but im scared too because ive heard of a couple of cases where visas get rejected for the slightest reason and i dont want it to happen to us bcoz it is such a waste of time (and money too now that these guys have hiked the fees beyond the reach of so many of my fellow countrymen) so im making sure my application is fool-proof when i submit it so that i can be ensured of a speedy process. can anyone with a previous exp in this matter give me some last minute pointers to help me out here

Regards
cloudy sky

Brit Chick

Post by Brit Chick » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:31 pm

As long as you can prove that you can live comfortably on what you have saved already and/or your current salary then it doesn't matter the exact sum you have.

Obviously, the more money you have then the stronger the application.

I believe that anyone who's sponsor earns more than 50k (if only!) automatically passes the financial requirement in their application.