ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No more fund

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TNA
Newly Registered

No more fund

Post by TNA » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:39 am

---
Last edited by TNA on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

TNA
Newly Registered

Re: No more fund

Post by TNA » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:41 am

TNA wrote:Hi members I have a question, I applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa and I'm waiting since June, I got 200k from my uncle. But now I didn't want the money sitting in the bank for nothing so, I transfer to my uncle's account and I told him to give it back if I get the visa. I transfer the money 2 months ago but till now I didn't hear anything from UKBA????? What will happened next? Also I got an interview call in July. Do you think they will call me if they found there is no 200k in the bank?

I applied from out side of UK

famous

Re: No more fund

Post by famous » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:07 am

of course they my check with bank and find out the money is not there is account and may object.
its common sense that u shud have kept teh money till u heard from ukba. u have taken an obvious risk which u shud know on ur own and dont need another person telling u this.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:05 am

monay has to be in account all times whilst ur application is being considered by HO, even money should be available to you after getting visa except where it get spent(invested).

now it depends on HO if they will/will not check the availability of funds to you when making decision.

some ppl withdrew money after applying for T1E and successfully got visa though they were short of access money because they borrowed it.

simply it vary from application to application.

TNA
Newly Registered

Post by TNA » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:44 pm

simply it vary from application to application.[/quote]
Last edited by TNA on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:22 pm

If case worker find out, do you think they will call me? (I can explain if i get call)Or do they have rights to ban me from UK because of the money is not in the bank? If yes then I'll withdraw my application and I don't want to waste my time anymore?
none of us knows what will be CW course of action in either case.

they will ban ppl shud they get caught ppl in falsifying documents.

TNA
Newly Registered

Post by TNA » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:32 pm

none of us knows what will be CW course of action in either case.

they will ban ppl shud they get caught ppl in falsifying documents.[/quote]

Thanks again. I didn't give any false documents and even in the phone interview I told them that I did borrow money from my uncle. I gave the money back because uncle is doing business in UK SO, he can make profit while I'm waiting for the visa and give it back to me after I got visa. I don't need to use this route to enter UK because I'm a Canadian. My main goal is to do business. Do case worker understand me?

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:49 pm

only CW knows his/her next course of action. will HO listen to you?..i dnt know...

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:49 pm

@ TNA, caseworker cannot ban you if they decide to refuse you for no access to the 200k funds. They will simply award you 0 point for funds.

But you might be lucky as Davesh point out that some people got visa even after withdrawing money from account during application.

Did you actually tell caseworker during interview that fund has been transferred back to your uncle? Because that in itself is making their job easy for them.

Just hope for your luck.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

TNA
Newly Registered

Post by TNA » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Just hope for your luck.[/quote]

Thanks.In the phone interview he asked me how did you get the money and I said my uncle gave me and I have to give it back in 3 years time, also I told him that was our mutual agreement. But I transfer the money after may be 2months. I'm fed up now. I need to travel to my brother wedding in November, I don't know what to do? I applied from out side UK so,if I ask them to give it back my passport to travel what they will do? Please I need your reply [/quote]

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:23 pm

They will ask you to send a letter to withdraw your application if you want your passport back and you will also forfeit your application fee.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.