ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need your help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hammad ahmad

Need your help

Post by hammad ahmad » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:37 am

I am on paw visa and will be switching to Tier 1 entrepreneur visa in march through 50,00 route. I have around 40,000 pounds in my personal account and willing to start a proper business. My problem is that I cant arrange the remaining 10,000 on my own.

The question is can I show the remaining amount from other bank which my uncle has in his name in Pakistan or my brother account he is in UK.

Your advise is required kindly

Regards,

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:52 am

third party funding is allowed.

u can use ur brother/uncle money as third party funding however the best approach will be getting ur brother money transferred into ur own account to make life easy.
good look.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:57 am

+1
Darvesh wrote:third party funding is allowed.

u can use ur brother/uncle money as third party funding however the best approach will be getting ur brother money transferred into ur own account to make life easy.
good look.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Need your help

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Using your brother's UK bank account as third party sponsor is more advisable than using a bank account outside UK as HO still need to carry out verification check and they may give excuse for any delay from banks outside UK.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

gulrose786

Post by gulrose786 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Keep in your mind that a lot of people have been refused because of third party bank letter issue. using third party money without bank letter is just like betting

hammad ahmad

Post by hammad ahmad » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:07 pm

Thanks a lot for your reply. Just to confirm, In case if i use my brother's account. Would that be ok if I have the 40,000 pounds in my account and the rest of the 10,000 pounds in my brother's account. I hope the home office don't object about the remaining 10,000.

Regards,

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:16 pm

hammad ahmad wrote:Thanks a lot for your reply. Just to confirm, In case if i use my brother's account. Would that be ok if I have the 40,000 pounds in my account and the rest of the 10,000 pounds in my brother's account. I hope the home office don't object about the remaining 10,000.

Regards,
You will require certain sets of docss for the party funding.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

markjosol
Newly Registered

Post by markjosol » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:47 am

because of third party bank letter issue. using third party money without bank letter is just like betting

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:08 pm

hammad,

You can get part or whole of the investment funds from a third third from UK or abroad but the most important thing is the bank letter and other third party document. Read the policy guidance for the requirement for bank letter, if the Pakistan bank can help in fulfilling the requirement, I will advice you to use the Pakistan account.

UK bank for third party account makes application faster but the most important thing is submitting the right document and having a successful application.