ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

process for dependent visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adivishnuk
Newly Registered

process for dependent visa

Post by adivishnuk » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:07 am

Dear fellow members, My fiance is working UK from the last 3and half years. She's a Tier 2 visa holder and this november we're getting married. I'm going to apply for dependent visa. I just want to know in how many days i'll get the visa and as a dependent what are the documents i need to submit? Your help is very much appreciated.

Regards
Adi vishnu

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:38 am

Would you be making an application from abroad or within the UK?
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

adivishnuk
Newly Registered

Post by adivishnuk » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:59 am

Applying from India. getting married on 8th november and planning to apply on 11th. we want to leave India together if i get the visa before 30th Nov as she had to leave on 30th.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:02 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.