ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thank you everyone

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rammie20
Newly Registered

Thank you everyone

Post by Rammie20 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:44 pm

Hello Guys I would like share with u my good news. I've been granted my permite with leave to remain..30months. I made the application without a solicitor just with the help from this forum. I only applied 3weeks ago after my zambrano was refused. God bless you

paty35
Newly Registered

Re: Thank you everyone

Post by paty35 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Rammie20, congratulations. I just want to find out what type of flro application you made and what documents you submitted.

ada4msd

Re: Thank you everyone

Post by ada4msd » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Rammie20 wrote:Hello Guys I would like share with u my good news. I've been granted my permite with leave to remain..30months. I made the application without a solicitor just with the help this forum. I only applied 3weeks ago after my zambrano was refused. God bless yo u

Congratulations dear, please could you say what documents, u included in your applications .
GOD IS ABLE