ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exit Entry Dates in Arabi

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

qhussain

Post by qhussain » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi All,

I was living in Saudi, when I frist applied for HSMP and then Tier 1 Visa(issued in Saudi Arab). So I made my intial few trips from Saudi.

Coming to UK was OK, as I got Gregorian dates on immigration stamps in my passport. [Entry to UK]

But when I return to Saudi, I have got arabic dates on immigration stamps in my passport. [ Exit from UK & Entry to Saudi ]

Do I need to explain this in advance to the Case Worker while applying for ILR?

any suggestion please?

Rgds,
qhussain

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by huqqapani » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:20 pm

i had the same problem when i applied for my ILR in July 2013. I came to UK from Saudi too in 2003 for further studies.

I used the Hijri to Gregorian calendar on the link below

http://www.islamicfinder.org/Hcal/index.php

I also explained in the covering letter that the converted dates were derived from the calendar due to Arabic dates and may be +/- a day or two due to difference between calendars.

qhussain

Post by qhussain » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi huqqapani,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Did you also explain this to case worker?
or the cover letter was sufficient?

could you please suggest me as per your experience?

kind regards,
qhussain

huqqapani wrote:i had the same problem when i applied for my ILR in July 2013. I came to UK from Saudi too in 2003 for further studies.

I used the Hijri to Gregorian calendar on the link below

http://www.islamicfinder.org/Hcal/index.php

I also explained in the covering letter that the converted dates were derived from the calendar due to Arabic dates and may be +/- a day or two due to difference between calendars.

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by huqqapani » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:49 pm

just a cover letter and also the dates of entry and exit from UK (after conversion)