ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I want to change my oral appeal to paper appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

das84tus
Newly Registered

I want to change my oral appeal to paper appeal

Post by das84tus » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:19 pm

hello,
everybody
i got my appeal date next year april 2014 about two months ago, which is big time after 8 months now i want to change my oral appeal to paper appeal,
is it possible to do so if yes when can i change until , is it 28 days before my oral hearing date, i mean latest my plan is to change to paper end of november so that i can get decission by january at most.

PLEASE COMMENT

rooney0511

Re: I want to change my oral appeal to paper appeal

Post by rooney0511 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:41 pm

das84tus wrote:hello,
everybody
i got my appeal date next year april 2014 about two months ago, which is big time after 8 months now i want to change my oral appeal to paper appeal,
is it possible to do so if yes when can i change until , is it 28 days before my oral hearing date, i mean latest my plan is to change to paper end of november so that i can get decission by january at most.

PLEASE COMMENT
Sent message, check your inbox.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:48 pm

You ve few month between January and April. If you have waited this long why can't you wait for two more months?

However, you can decide to go ahead with your plans if it is very crucial.

Goodluck.