ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confusing situation? help guys

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam487

Confusing situation? help guys

Post by sam487 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Dear Friends,

recently i have withdrwan my application and wanted to tavel within week time, so i went to croydon office to know how can i get my documents and then they gave me the no to call which i called and later i found out its voluntary departure for asylum seeker/illigal immigrant, which is not my case as i am on legal stay with pending decision and then i withdraw, so i have called sheffield office to send it to me directly but they asking me to contact voluntary departure team.

does it make any sense guys, and is it going to affect me if in future i will come back to UK under different category?

please comment.

sam

Post by top » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:54 pm

you requested a application withdrawal where they are considering you an illegal possibilities are, your application was refused of which information they were just about to dispatch and they received your withdrawal request after the decision.
ask yourself first when whilst making withdrawal request if you confirmed the status of your application from them at that time. if you did as if they confirmed it as in-process and you need travelling abroad is a reason behind this withdrawal as you still have long visa left on your current leave.

did any of those things happen?