ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

do i need study visa type-tier 4

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tej.srinivas
Newly Registered

do i need study visa type-tier 4

Post by tej.srinivas » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:51 am

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this board, so apologies if this query has been already answered.

I am currently on visa type Tier2-ICT which expires on May 2015, I am planning to apply for higher studies; it would be great help if some expert could please clarify my below questions:

1.Should i apply for study visa and will i be eligible to apply for it?
2.can my spouse apply for dependent on me once i get my tier-4 and will he be able to work with the same?

Answers with own experience are also appreciable.

Thank you all.

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:41 am

Your asking about a time in may 2015 uk immigration rules are rapidly changing so we cant say what rules will be in place when your visa expires.

as we stand both you and your partner will have to apply from your home country for the visa variations ie Tier 4 and dependant respectively

good luck

tej.srinivas
Newly Registered

Post by tej.srinivas » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:39 am

Hi.. Thanks for your reply..

I am currently trying to switch from tire 2 ICT to tier 4 and want to apply for masters.

Thanks.