ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Paid full fees for SET(O) and queries in filling up Form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hittu786
Newly Registered

Paid full fees for SET(O) and queries in filling up Form

Post by hittu786 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi Guys,

I have recently booked an appionment at Solihull PEO and paid the entire fees (£1426) when making the appointment as I was asked to pay for it. I came to know that applicants used to £100 prior to the appointment but now it is changed and we need to pay the entire fees but when I looked at the SET(O) form, the first 4 pages which are for payment have got no field for fees paid online, all pages got fields for card details. I do not know where I can enter my details that I have paid online or I just leave it or take the print out of payments sheets with me to PEO to prove I have paid the entire fees or I still need further things to do.

Is there anyone who can help me on this please?

Kind Regards,
Hittu

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Re: Paid full fees for SET(O) and queries in filling up Form

Post by Damanisshallo » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:14 am

hittu786 wrote:Hi Guys,

I have recently booked an appionment at Solihull PEO and paid the entire fees (£1426) when making the appointment as I was asked to pay for it. I came to know that applicants used to £100 prior to the appointment but now it is changed and we need to pay the entire fees but when I looked at the SET(O) form, the first 4 pages which are for payment have got no field for fees paid online, all pages got fields for card details. I do not know where I can enter my details that I have paid online or I just leave it or take the print out of payments sheets with me to PEO to prove I have paid the entire fees or I still need further things to do.

Take the proofs of payment with you and they shall advice you what and how to fill in the payment (If required). Remember, Your case worker only need to see a payment confirmation and not the mode of payment.

Is there anyone who can help me on this please?

Kind Regards,
Hittu
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

nolada

Post by nolada » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:21 pm

just print out the payment you done online and nothing to worry about because to confirm you booking you should pay so its sorted and don't fill the payment sheet on set(0)

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:57 am

hittu786 wrote:Hi Folks,

I am due to apply for ILR under tier 1 (General) by using premium service in mid of November. I wonder if anyone could send me a sample of cover letter.

I would be grateful to you.

Kind Regards,
Hittu
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:58 am

You do not need a cover letter unless there is something in particular that needs explaining.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.