ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About the Criminal Convictions --help plz!!Urgent!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lizhao12345
Newly Registered

About the Criminal Convictions --help plz!!Urgent!!

Post by lizhao12345 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi there, I am gonna apply for ILR soon, but i am really not sure about the Criminal Convictions thingy. In previous applications i always chose 'NO' to all the criminal conviction options, and i got all applications approved in the end. Does it mean that the Home office checked my record and found no contradiction? Or they did not check it but just grant me a leave to remain?

Just wanna make sure if i am clean or what, because i got some unsure cases dont know if they are recorded or not ...

And if i wanna check my criminal record (the same one that UKBA will check when doing my application) through SAR, which kind of SAR shall i apply for? only PNC ? or something else as well

Cheers