ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer letter for Leave

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

himpa

Employer letter for Leave

Post by himpa » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi,
In Set (O) form it states that any leave be it annual leave need to have employer letter for Tier 2 applicants, Is there any other option other than employer letter to support my leave, as it is very difficult that they will provide these letters.
My leave in any 12 month period is less than 180 days.

Thanks
hims

dvkrn
Newly Registered

Same Question

Post by dvkrn » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:34 pm

I was granted a work permit in Sep 2008, I worked for this company until July 2013, During this period I have been out of this country for a total of 82 days. I am struggling for documentation on this, the best I could show is my stamps on my passport and my flight tickets for these periods. Finding employment records is difficult (lets say its not available).

In july 2013, I moved to a new employer on a Tier2 visa, I have no leave of absence from UK since them.

What are my alternatives ?

I am looking to apply for ILR soon.

The expectation is
245 SD - B. A letter from the employer detailing the purpose and period of absences in connection with the employment, including periods of annual leave. Where the absence was due to a serious or compelling reason, a personal letter from the applicant which includes full details of the reason for the absences and all original supporting documents in relation to those reasons - e.g. medical certificates, birth/death certificates, information about the reasons which led to the absence from the UK

Thanks.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:34 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.