ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doc required for Parents applying for 6 months family visit

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Doc required for Parents applying for 6 months family visit

Post by Son_of_Soil » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:45 am

Hi
I am looking to sponser my parents for a 6 months visitor visa from India .i am holding an indefinate leave in the UK. I was wondering if anyone can tell me the documents i need to attach with the application ,also do my parents require any documents? they are not working .

any financial requirement? it would be helpfull if there is Standard template for the sponsership letter.

I really appreacaite help/advise on this.

Regards

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:51 pm

If you are sponsoring your parents

1)your financial documents say payslips, bank statements, employer letter, you must show that you have adequate funds for the expenses for the visitors after your regular expenses.

2) accommodation details say you can accommodate your parents in your house as you have spare room.

3)Your passport and ILR copies,covering letter.

4)From their home country they must provide strong ties with their country as this is the proof that they will come back and will not become an over stayer, say any income (salary or pension), asset documents, shares,cash savings long period of time( not short time just depositing money for visa purpose)

5) marriage certificate

Best of luck

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi
Thanks very much for your reply n the information given
I was wondering if there is a template that I can use for the
Sponsorship?

I heard from a colleague of mine that I might need to put a
Deposit if £3000 pounds at the airport or something like that. Can you please
Confirm if there is any rule of such kind?

Regards

z18runway wrote:If you are sponsoring your parents

1)your financial documents say payslips, bank statements, employer letter, you must show that you have adequate funds for the expenses for the visitors after your regular expenses.

2) accommodation details say you can accommodate your parents in your house as you have spare room.

3)Your passport and ILR copies,covering letter.

4)From their home country they must provide strong ties with their country as this is the proof that they will come back and will not become an over stayer, say any income (salary or pension), asset documents, shares,cash savings long period of time( not short time just depositing money for visa purpose)

5) marriage certificate

Best of luck

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:22 pm

I have no such template.

Regarding £3000, still they have not finalized the date, better visit, email or call VFS.