ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payment not taken

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

brm
Newly Registered

payment not taken

Post by brm » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:03 pm

hello im new to the forum. I sent my application ofr ilr to ukba on 29 september 2013 and they received it 1 0ctober 2013 by royalmail special delivery. i received my acknowledgement letter about 10 days later. i am wooried as they have not taken payment from my account. i have contacted my bank regularly and there have been no attempted or declined payments. i am now wooried. Is there a way i can contact them to confirm as the 0870606...number says my file hasnt been loaded so they cant see anything to confirm if there is a problem with payment. to those who have faxed payment details when payments do not go through could you please provide number so i can fax incase there is a problem, rather than waiting for return of documents as its 3 weeks now and waiting will only prolong my application as well as my anxiety.

Thank you will be grateful for any assistance

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Please continue in your post.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

brm
Newly Registered

Post by brm » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:38 pm

thank you will follow the rules didnt know how to post on the existing 10 year ilr page. thank you for the reply

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Image Click Post Reply and post your query
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates