ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ezncool
Newly Registered

EEA4

Post by ezncool » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi I'm filling EEA4 form. It ask about the time spent out of uk. During the last 5 years I have been out of uk 2 times hardly 2 weeks in total but I dont remember those dates, lost any B-pass and no stamps in passport to check it ,so should I just skip this question because anyway the absence is not more than 6 months at any time. Any suggestions. Thanks :wink:

MissS
Newly Registered

Re: EEA4

Post by MissS » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:22 pm

[quote="ezncool"]Hi I'm filling EEA4 form. It ask about the time spent out of uk. During the last 5 years I have been out of uk 2 times hardly 2 weeks in total but I dont remember those dates, lost any B-pass and no stamps in passport to check it ,so should I just skip this question because anyway the absence is not more than 6 months at any time. Any suggestions. Thanks :wink:[/quote

I had a similar situation. What I did was 1. explain absences in a cover letter and the fact that I didn't have the proof 2. include some bills/bank statements/payslips to cover any 6 month period to show I was in the country and 3. included a letter from my employer explaining I have been working full time and only have a limited amount of days available for holidays.

ezncool
Newly Registered

Post by ezncool » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Thanks for your advise. I will apply for eea4 soon I had got eea2 in just two weeks without COA in 2009 lets see how long it will take this time for EEA4. :?