ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI application - section Part B

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanch_c
Newly Registered

OCI application - section Part B

Post by sanch_c » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:12 pm

hi,
I was trying to fill up the application online and Section B was not allowing me to fill up the details of family members in India (it was allowing one but not any more) and while trying a few times, the form; by mistake, got submitted. So, now i have a form submitted with the details of my father in India but not my mother, father-in-law, or mother-in-law.

Is this important? Our application is based on the fact that we were all indian citizens earlier (me, my wife and son) with Indian passports- not on our parents being indian citizens. Would the absence of this info be serious. Can i provide these details separately

regards
Sanjeev

gj6ab5657
Mood:
India

Re: OCI application - section Part B

Post by gj6ab5657 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:16 pm

sanch_c wrote:hi,
I was trying to fill up the application online and Section B was not allowing me to fill up the details of family members in India (it was allowing one but not any more) and while trying a few times, the form; by mistake, got submitted. So, now i have a form submitted with the details of my father in India but not my mother, father-in-law, or mother-in-law.

Is this important? Our application is based on the fact that we were all indian citizens earlier (me, my wife and son) with Indian passports- not on our parents being indian citizens. Would the absence of this info be serious. Can i provide these details separately

regards
Sanjeev
hi! I had the same problem when I was applying on-line but got the advised from website administrator do it again and hope fully it will works and after couple of time mess up and it was worked so try again and you will be do it.

please updates when your application complete

Seedy
Newly Registered

Post by Seedy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:20 am

You dont have to put the names of everybody you know in India. One will suffice, dont worry indian embassy wont be checking!