ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Right to Work after appeal.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AceVenture

Regarding Right to Work after appeal.

Post by AceVenture » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Hi all,

My appeal is scheduled on 15th Nov . My employer had agreed to let me work till my appeal date.

Now the issue is its not sure if i win the appeal when i will get my visas and biometric card as Christmas Vacations are also follow within a month.

So, I dont wanna leave my job and be stranded in between.

Can i work till I receive my Biometric card ?? If yes, How can i convince my employer to allow me to continue till i receive my biometric card.

Thanks

AceVenture.
There is more to life than adding speed to it !!

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:43 am

Your employer can check your right to work using ECS. Please refer to a similar case.
[b]6. APPLICANTS' STATUS WHILE SUBJECT TO LEAVE UNDER SECTIONS 3C OR 3D @ Page 4[/b] wrote:Where an applicant's leave has been extended by sections 3C or 3D and the applicant wishes to work or set up in business pending a decision on the application, our advice should be that the section extends the time limit and maintains any conditions attached to the original limited leave.

A person whose previous leave was subject only to a time limit, ie. Code 1, may work or set up in business while the application is under consideration, but should be advised that this does not necessarily mean that an application to remain for such a purpose will be granted.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

AceVenture

Post by AceVenture » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Thanks Guru, I would advice my employer to check it out with the ECS. Thanks.
There is more to life than adding speed to it !!