ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hearing experience

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

appeal786

Hearing experience

Post by appeal786 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:07 am

Hi guys I had my hearing at Hatton cross.
Refusal reasons joint app 50k
1. Money not available on any one day from both mine n my teams account.
2. Contract was signed by one team member but not other team.
3. Soc sodes dont match with advertise a evidenceract.

Home office solicitor was indian.
She asked questions from me n my team separate
Q1. Did you read policy guidance?
A. Yes
2. Did you not read that funds must b on any one date?
A. In policy guidance funds must be available from one or more financial institutions its not written that on any one date. We had funds available and since that time continues available till now. It was just matter of 2 different dates of statements.
3. Soc code your job what do you do.explain?
A. I explained clearly my roles and said its exactly the same as in soc 1147.
Same questions asked by my mate.
Our turn finished and we been told to sit at back.
HO solicitor started arguments that we did not met the requirements soc code job description doesn't match with jobs in contract. Flexibility policy doesnot apply becaise its more than one things not satisfied. New documens can not be seen.
Our solicitor went bit confused at this time as she could find something from bundle but she say that our job was managin and proving them services mentioned in contract and monitoring. Our business was security company. At last our solicitor said evideflexibility policy does apply.
Thats all. Any idea what will be result?

Haq Jhandeer
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by Haq Jhandeer » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:55 am

What did u show ur job

Extension2013

Re: Hearing experience

Post by Extension2013 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:23 am

appeal786 wrote:Hi guys I had my hearing at Hatton cross.
Refusal reasons joint app 50k
1. Money not available on any one day from both mine n my teams account.
2. Contract was signed by one team member but not other team.
3. Soc sodes dont match with advertise a evidenceract.

Home office solicitor was indian.
She asked questions from me n my team separate
Q1. Did you read policy guidance?
A. Yes
2. Did you not read that funds must b on any one date?
A. In policy guidance funds must be available from one or more financial institutions its not written that on any one date. We had funds available and since that time continues available till now. It was just matter of 2 different dates of statements.
3. Soc code your job what do you do.explain?
A. I explained clearly my roles and said its exactly the same as in soc 1147.
Same questions asked by my mate.
Our turn finished and we been told to sit at back.
HO solicitor started arguments that we did not met the requirements soc code job description doesn't match with jobs in contract. Flexibility policy doesnot apply becaise its more than one things not satisfied. New documens can not be seen.
Our solicitor went bit confused at this time as she could find something from bundle but she say that our job was managin and proving them services mentioned in contract and monitoring. Our business was security company. At last our solicitor said evideflexibility policy does apply.
Thats all. Any idea what will be result?

Are you sure your soc code is 1147 because I have the same company under soc code 1174 old and 3319 new.I think this could not be taken as point of refusal as its just a clerical mistake if I may be right in correct soc code.