ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please - Tier 2 application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wyk126
Newly Registered

Help please - Tier 2 application

Post by wyk126 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:44 am

Hi, my situation is quite complicated, would anyone can help me about my case?

I'm still working in my old company but the new company will help me to deal with my tier 2 application. they hired a lawyer to do that, but I'm still quite anxious...

I'm holding PSW now and I'm 25 years old, and my visa expires in 20th Dec this 2013

Firstly, my job title will be User Experience Design/User Interface Design, the code that the new company gave me is 2135(IT business analysts, architects and systems designers), my concern is about the description that the company provided, i can't see any relevant to this code.

Here is one part of my job description: • Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe products

• Working Knowledge of Google guidelines regarding user interfaces on Android Jelly Bean

• Genuine interest in meeting the very highest standards of UI/UX in conjunction with the Android Design guidelines

• Demonstrable experience in delivering Android based product designs which kept pace with the constantly evolving Android Design guidelines.

• Demonstrable experience in having innovated to reasonably push designs standards in the context of your designs

They haven't submitted yet, I've been waiting for they for a very long time, I really don't want to be rejected....

I have another 2 options. either apply the tier 2 in my current company (the company is not good, and I have to increase my salary to reach the requirement first), or I apply the partnership visa, my boyfriend has tier 2 work visa, but I'm not sure what materials should I prepare?

Anyone can help? What should I do now?