ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI PHOTOGRAPHS

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jakedamuss
Newly Registered

OCI PHOTOGRAPHS

Post by jakedamuss » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:30 am

Hello to all just wondering were is the best place to get the OCI size photographs? Also do i have to self attest all copies ? I am a u.k passport holder i will be applying as my parents were born in india. any advice and guidance would be appreciated :)

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:55 am

The status of my OCI document in the online status enquiry is 'Granted' and but has not been printed even after a week. What is the problem? wrote: This means that the photograph uploaded could not be printed in Delhi. To rectify this, please take a copy of the status report and paste a fresh photograph (51x51mm with 80% coverage of face) on the left hand below the status report copy & sign (thumb impression in case of infants) on the right hand side opposite to the photo and submit it at token counter of High Commission or send by post. This will be scanned and uploaded again. This process is likely to take a further period of up to two weeks and the progress can be watched through status enquiry
You can crop it online here

NB: However, there is a small payment required for this or you can share this site on your facebook to get a free code (Which I bet is more economical).
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:52 pm

You can do it yourself for free at ePassportPhoto (select US photo option 2 inch x 2 inch) and then print at Boots/Supermarkets

http://www.epassportphoto.com/

alternately for professional work, you can try http://www.snappysnaps.co.uk/ or your local studio.

jakedamuss
Newly Registered

Post by jakedamuss » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:42 pm

thanx for the replies. do i need to self attest copies??

Seedy
Newly Registered

Post by Seedy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:17 am

jakedamuss wrote:thanx for the replies. do i need to self attest copies??
Yes you need self-attest all copies of paperwork. Also make sure you have a a surrender certificate for at least one of your parents (if they are british). Send original surrender cert.

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:24 pm

I used Boots photo booth and selected Indian Visa photo option, they worked fine for me and was accepted without any issues.

jakedamuss
Newly Registered

Post by jakedamuss » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:58 am

thank for all the replies.. just been busy with close family member passing away :(