ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Application, Lost Documents. Urgent Help Needed

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ranamkamran
Newly Registered

Online Application, Lost Documents. Urgent Help Needed

Post by ranamkamran » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Hi There,
I've applied for a Student Visa Extension and filled in an online application form on 07/10/2013 and posted my documents on 10/10/2013 with cover sheet. But on (24/10/2013) I've received a letter from UKBA after 2 weeks stating they haven't received my mandatory documents (Passport, BRP & Photographs) and if I wont supply them in 5 days (30/10/2013) they'll reject my application.
I did post these documents with my cover sheet and other supporting documents by Royal Mail Special Delivery and they're delivered. I'm not sure if they haven't received any of my documents or these documents are missing. how should I respond to this query?

I hope to see a Kind reply from you soon.

Many Thanks

z18runway

Re: Online Application, Lost Documents. Urgent Help Needed

Post by z18runway » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:56 pm

ranamkamran wrote:Hi There,
I've applied for a Student Visa Extension and filled in an online application form on 07/10/2013 and posted my documents on 10/10/2013 with cover sheet. But on (24/10/2013) I've received a letter from UKBA after 2 weeks stating they haven't received my mandatory documents (Passport, BRP & Photographs) and if I wont supply them in 5 days (30/10/2013) they'll reject my application.
I did post these documents with my cover sheet and other supporting documents by Royal Mail Special Delivery and they're delivered. I'm not sure if they haven't received any of my documents or these documents are missing. how should I respond to this query?

I hope to see a Kind reply from you soon.

Many Thanks
Contact them that you have posted your documents and it has been delivered and provide them the SPl Del ref number.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:41 pm

This is a standard letter being automatically produced by the home office when documents have not either been received or scanned onto the system within a few days of the online app being made. Thousands of students have received identical letters and it is another example of home office inadequacies. You can write to them as the previous poster has suggested or you can ask your tier 4 sponsor to contact the home office if they have a license manager.

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:56 pm

u can disregard dis letter as it was produced due to an IT glitch !!!