ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two application ILR and FLR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Letsee
BANNED

Two application ILR and FLR

Post by Letsee » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Hello members

What are the pros and cons of having two applications.

Letsee
BANNED

Post by Letsee » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:41 pm

anyone?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Be more specific. Applying for ILR under what category and FLR under what category. If someone qualifies for settlement that would generally be most advantageous than further leave to remain, particularly if one wanted citizenship or access to public funds etc...
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Letsee
BANNED

Post by Letsee » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Thanks, my questions is actually general one. I wanted to know if having two application will affect each other chance of success or if it doesn't matter and each application will be looked at on its own individual merits regardless of other. I know it is a bit complicated. Never mind.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Spammer, banned.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:48 pm

To answer the question, you may make as many in-time (prior to expiry of leave) applications as you like. Each will have their associated fees. They should all be considered on their own merits.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.