ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CU80-Mobile FPN with 3 points and Naturalisation Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

email4contact
Newly Registered

CU80-Mobile FPN with 3 points and Naturalisation Application

Post by email4contact » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Hi,

I am eligible to apply for British Citizenship on 10-December-2013.

I have paid following fine and Fixed Penalty Notices (All FPNs paid out of Court):

30-Nov-2012 = GBP30 fine without any point for not seating kid on proper child seat. Paid immediately outside of court.
30-Sep-2013 = GBP60 fine with 3 Points (only these 3 points) due to using mobile and paid immediately out side of court for CU80. Confusion is that paper document came back with CU80 and a court reference number; so what is that and do i need to mention or treat that court reference as a things settled in court or outside of court?

Question 1: So according to AN form guide lines and good character guidelines; on 01-Dec-2013, I will have only 03 points on my driving license record as FPN and in my police record. So, am I OK to apply for British citizenship? OR do i need to wait for another 3+1 year when the points will get cleared from my paper license document?

Question 2: How and where one can check or verify his/her police record and all FPN's before British citizenship application?

Question 3: Can I apply using NCS? As I heard, NCS do not process and refuse to process applications like these where one has FPN and 3 points on paper license document. Please confirm.

Please help with as much detail and reference possible.

Thanks.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:22 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

email4contact
Newly Registered

Post by email4contact » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Yes i have seen those guidelines already but anyone else there with real time experience please?

And please do guide about other questions as well.

Thanks.

bcan13
Newly Registered

Post by bcan13 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:12 pm