ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What document required for FLR (M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kainatalipk
Newly Registered

What document required for FLR (M)

Post by kainatalipk » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 am

Hi,
This forum has provide me so much help before ,
I need help again with my application
I came in this country since 2009 as student dependant , now i want to apply for my FLR(M) . husband has applied for ilr on basis of his long residency
Can any of you please guide me through what document i need to send with my application , like how many source of proof and for what period , also does it have to be for every single month since i am in this country?
Also my husband application decision is pending can any one help me providing cover letter or if somone already used a cover letter and kind enough to share with us, how to get letter from Gb confirming about my presence ?
I have asked too many question but it will be great if somone could guide me with all procedure of Applying flr m application
Thanks very much
Regards
Kainat

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:57 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

kainatalipk
Newly Registered

Post by kainatalipk » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:08 am

vinny wrote:Documents required.
Thank you for your quick response
In that link it ask evidence of accomodation,
Actually we have been living with our family and the tenancy contract is not under our name , what to do in this situaton
In that link it also ask evidence that you have met ? What they meant by this
Does 18600 apply to me as well
If not what should be the minimum amount to show ?
Also do u or any one have cover letter to send with my application
Many thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:25 am

See also ILR eligibility for dependent and the form FLR(M) for examples of acceptable cohabitation documents.

The 18600 maintenance requirement does not apply, if you are subject to the transitional provisions. You should fall under the old rules.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

kainatalipk
Newly Registered

Post by kainatalipk » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:57 pm

Thank u very much for helpful link
Do u know if i have to show proof of cohabitation when applying for FLR (m) in country application
I really appreciate ur help
Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:01 pm

Proof of cohabitation relates to:
form FLR(M) wrote:Unmarried and same-sex partners (and any spouse or civil partner who has completed 2 years’ leave in that
category but is applying for an extension of stay rather than indefinite leave to remain)
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

kainatalipk
Newly Registered

Post by kainatalipk » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:18 pm

D4109125 wrote:Proof of cohabitation relates to:
form FLR(M) wrote:Unmarried and same-gender partners (and any spouse or civil partner who has completed 2 years’ leave in that
category but is applying for an extension of stay rather than indefinite leave to remain)
Amber thanks for the reply but i didnt quite get it , let me explain my situaton again
I was dependant on student since 2009 , husband applied under long residency
My question is
As my visa running out and only option is to apply FLR M
do i have to show cohabitation proof for my presence since i was in uk as student (husband) dependant ( when applying for flrm)
Also i have passed A1 test is it sufficient for this application ?
Thanks u so much , i look forward to hear frm you

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:58 am

A1 is correct, you may require cohabitation proof and will for SET(M) so just have it ready for your PEO if asked. Remember the KoLL requirement for SET(M) once FLR(M) is granted will be B1 and LIUK.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.