ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

some questions about HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kevincc
Newly Registered

some questions about HSMP

Post by kevincc » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:51 pm

Hi Guys;
I have a question about my wife and I want to apply HSMP, for the application fee is that I should pay 300(150x2) ?

thanks your reply[/u][/code]

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:59 pm

You van either

1) Apply separately - in which case 150x2

or

2)One of you applies - in whic case £150 is required even though you claim spouse's points..refer to guidance notes

Good Luck
Where there is a will there is a way.

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:18 pm

Well I recon, the best answer cud be,

If you feel you or your wife are scoring enough points to get approval viz 65 then only one of you shud apply (have spouse points in addition) and then after getting the HSMP you can take your spouse on the same status while you go for Entry Clearance.

This means, any HSMP holder can bring his/her spouse to UK with him/her on same status and they both can work. Good thing is that you save GBP 150 if you apply alone. Bad thing is, your case may get rejection then if you might have applied as two diff. case then any of you get it, you both can enjoy it. If you feel you are easily scoring it then go for one.
Regards,
Afzal