ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Card not yet received -- PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier2_cts

BRP Card not yet received -- PEO

Post by tier2_cts » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:25 am

Hi,

I got my ILR approval last Tuesday at Belfast PEO but not yet received my BRP card. Can someone let me know what the delivery time is?

Thanks.

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: BRP Card not yet received -- PEO

Post by shahid2000 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:16 am

tier2_cts wrote:Hi,

I got my ILR approval last Tuesday at Belfast PEO but not yet received my BRP card. Can someone let me know what the delivery time is?

Thanks.
They say it may take upto 10 days but one of my friends got his after a whole month due to some technical issues with home office system.
I think a lot of people have applied due to rule changes on 28th so i would imagine there is increased work load so it might be delayed.
Dont worry for now but if you dont get it by the end of the week then contact them using the contact details on your approval letter.

tier2_cts

Anyone in the same situation please?

Post by tier2_cts » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Anyone in the same situation please or faced the same situation please?

tier2_cts

Received my BRP card finally

Post by tier2_cts » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:11 pm

UKBA had produced the card on the same day of my application approval date. DX did looks like tried to delivery the card last week; I did not get any notice on the same day. This week Thursday I got the letter from DX to inform me about the last week’s delivery attempt. Finally I requested them for redelivery and got it today.

visravas
Newly Registered

still havent got my BRP

Post by visravas » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:07 am

I have not received my bio metric card still now. Its been more than the estimated time limit which was given on my visa approval letter. My Visa has been approved on 23rd of this month and my passport has also been returned back

invinoveritas
Newly Registered

Post by invinoveritas » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:22 am

From Home Office website:

If you have not received your permit 10 working days after the date on your letter from us extending your permission to stay in the UK, you should email BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. In your email you should state:

your full name;
your date of birth;
your nationality;
your passport number;
your case reference number;
the delivery address for the permit; and
a contact telephone number.
If you do not provide all this information, there may be a delay in answering your query.

You can also send this information by post to:

Freepost RRYX-GLYU-GXHZ,
Returns Unit,
PO Box 163,
Bristol
BS20 1AB

You cannot ask about undelivered permits in person at our public enquiry offices or biometric enrolment centres.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... -need-brp/