ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal due to contract signature

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kunaldhande
Newly Registered

Refusal due to contract signature

Post by kunaldhande » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:51 am

Hi All,

One of my close friend has got refusal due to following reasons:
1. Same signatures on the contracts
2. Phone number not provided

I just spoken to him and he explains that, he is running his old company from last few years. He was on PSW visa and for T1E there is a requirement 'the company has to start before 3 months of application.'

So he opened new company and signed a contract with his old company. So the signatures are same as he is director of two companies now.

Kindly give your views.

kunaldhande
Newly Registered

Post by kunaldhande » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:26 am

Can anyone reply please?

Is it logical?

Many companies have same directors so does it make sense?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:50 pm

@ kunaldhande, it is not logical at all with the genuinety test being carried out by Home Office.

How does he explain that he is actually not just trying to get the visa by all means possible. He should have ask someone else who work in the old company to sign the contract rather than himself signing for both parties on a contract letter.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

kunaldhande
Newly Registered

Post by kunaldhande » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:04 pm

hi Olasunkanmi,

I discussed this with him.

Your statements (from HO point of view) says that he is desperate for the visa and not a genuine enterpruner.
He has already established his company in UK form 2 years and filed his CT to HMRC.

Yes he is desperate for visa as he has his business running in UK successfully.

The guidelines said that the company should be opened within 3 months of application. - He opened it
No where mentioned that you can't do a contract with your other company.

Gurus please comment....

:?:

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:34 pm

There is no such rule which states that company should be opened 3 months before application is made. You misinterpreted this rule.

Go for the appeal (if given right) with the same argument which you are giving above and hope for the best.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:51 pm

@ kunaldhande, the issue of company being opened 2years before application was not raised during application as your friend proved that he has been running his company and the caseworker don't have any choice than to accept it.

The point of contention is that the Home Office find it difficult to accept someone to be both parties on a contract letter. How do you want them to check his good intention when he is the same one running his company and he is the same person standing in as client to his business.

Don't forget the fact that Home Office requires clients contact detail to be on contract letter so that they can confirm if necessary and in your friends case its difficult to accept the applicant standing in as a client also.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Refusal due to contract signature

Post by KickAss » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Misinterpretation of the 3 month rule ! (Ill blame it on UKBA for that crappy 3 months wording).

The right action would have been to attach a CAR ordered over phone.

Going for appeal wont be a good idea as sending a contract with same signature means you and client both are same !
He might would have done that cause he owns both companies and thought it might be logical, but certainly it will not make any sense to UKBA what your friend did.

My personal opinion, applying again with documents from old company and attaching a letter in application stating how you misinterpreted the 3 months rule which resulted in refusal.
This way at least you will clear the intentions of your act.

kunaldhande wrote:Hi All,

One of my close friend has got refusal due to following reasons:
1. Same signatures on the contracts
2. Phone number not provided

I just spoken to him and he explains that, he is running his old company from last few years. He was on PSW visa and for T1E there is a requirement 'the company has to start before 3 months of application.'

So he opened new company and signed a contract with his old company. So the signatures are same as he is director of two companies now.

Kindly give your views.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Your friend should not have signed and submitted such a contract. If he has been in a successful business for 2years then, he ought to have known better and also he should not have problems in getting new contract for his company.

With the look of things, UKBA or no UKBA, it is an invalid contract, though in some circumstances, some exceptions can be considered.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:47 pm

[quote="KickAss"]Misinterpretation of the 3 month rule ! (Ill blame it on UKBA for that crappy 3 months wording).

The right action would have been to attach a CAR ordered over phone.

Going for appeal wont be a good idea as sending a contract with same signature means you and client both are same !
He might would have done that cause he owns both companies and thought it might be logical, but certainly it will not make any sense to UKBA what your friend did.

My personal opinion, applying again with documents from old company and attaching a letter in application stating how you misinterpreted the 3 months rule which resulted in refusal.
This way at least you will clear the intentions of your act.

Hi KickAss
i opene my ompany in july 2012 and applies t1 visa,which refused upto upper tribunal.
now i am applying frsh application,can i use my old company with new CAR,
plz reply

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:49 pm

Hi KickAss and other senior members

i opene my ompany in july 2012 and applies t1 visa,which refused upto upper tribunal.
now i am applying frsh application,can i use my old company with new CAR,
plz reply[/quote]

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:52 pm

rizwan567 wrote:There is no such rule which states that company should be opened 3 months before application is made. You misinterpreted this rule.

Go for the appeal (if given right) with the same argument which you are giving above and hope for the best.
Hi rizwan567
I opened my ompany in july 2012 and applies t1 visa,which refused upto upper tribunal.
now i am applying fresh application,can i use my old company with new CAR,as company is older then 1 year'
plz reply[/quote][/quote]