ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent and Kids SET(M) documents for ltd company

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ramaven
Newly Registered

ILR Dependent and Kids SET(M) documents for ltd company

Post by ramaven » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Hi,
I got my ILR on Feb 2011 and am going to apply ILR SET (M) for my wife and 2 kids on 15th Nov 2013 (they arrived UK 04 DEC 2011).

I am working as contractor ( Director of my Limited company) from 6th Apr 2012 to till date.

I am planning to show following proof documents
Maintenance fund (
tax year 2012/2013
my Company tax return 2012/2013, comapny registeration,vat registeration,unauditted accounts, accountant certifcate of confirmation,
comapny bank statements, invoice amount credited,
12 payslips, dividend vouchers,p60, self assesment tax return)

Life in the uk,
spouse degree certificate (point based calcuator 10 points)
degree taught in English ceritifcate.

cohibitation documents ( council tax (both names), rent agreement (both names), TV licence, nhs, bank stmt, dvla licence)

Am i missing any documents? or do i need to show my latest payslips, latest bank statements belongs to current year (Apr 2013 to till date)?
It would be very gratefull, Could you please someone clearify?

Many thanks.
thanks
ramaven