ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Visa Running out - Please Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jobi110

Student Visa Running out - Please Help

Post by jobi110 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:03 pm

Hello Forums members

I have applied for HSMP on 15/3 and my application reached there on 16/3.
its In Country application and I am still waiting for decision.

my problem is....my leave to remain in UK is expiring on 30th of April.

what options I have got?

1) I am planing to FAX urgent treatment form by mid of next week. (is it ok? does my situation comes under UT criteria)

2) is it recommended to apply for FLR(HSMP)?

3) If God forbidden my Application is rejected..would I be able to be in country during the application review time,if FLR(hsmp) is applied?

I would appreciate the help of senior members.
thanks in advance.
one more thing...its been more than 3 months since they recieved my application and still no decision. does that mean my application has definatly gone for Verifications?

cheers

makon

Post by makon » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:54 pm

were u a student and was it bachelors degree or masters? u can go for SEGS or IGS as it is now called. then u can sort out HSMP later

jobi110

Post by jobi110 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:39 pm

makon wrote:were u a student and was it bachelors degree or masters? u can go for SEGS or IGS as it is now called. then u can sort out HSMP later
I got my Masters Degree in marketing in december 2006...this does not come under SEGS or IGS. :(

makon

Post by makon » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:41 pm

when is your graduation ceremony? if it is after April, u can renew ur visa on that basis

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:41 pm

Have u received your Masters certificate. what was the date mentioned on that. Reason is that now a days most of the people who completed the course on or after April or May, you can apply for visa........

have a look at the new guindance