ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where can one check for any motor offence fines pending?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Teeerae
Newly Registered

Where can one check for any motor offence fines pending?

Post by Teeerae » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:02 am

I want to check and be sure I have no motor offence fines outstanding in Ireland. Who do i contact for this information. The Gardi ain't giving me satisfactory answers. I wanted to check up and be sure i do not owe the state any fines. thanks

dub007

Re: Where can one check for any motor offence fines pending?

Post by dub007 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:04 am

Go to any circuit court give them you full name and address they will tell you if any fine was not paid and summons were issued and if you have any fine outstanding just pay in circuit court and they will issue you receipt.
Teeerae wrote:I want to check and be sure I have no motor offence fines outstanding in Ireland. Who do i contact for this information. The Gardi ain't giving me satisfactory answers. I wanted to check up and be sure i do not owe the state any fines. thanks

IQU
Diamond Member

Re: Where can one check for any motor offence fines pending?

Post by IQU » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:23 pm

[quote="dub007"]Go to any circuit court give them you full name and address they will tell you if any fine was not paid and summons were issued and if you have any fine outstanding just pay in circuit court and they will issue you receipt.[quote="Teeerae"]I want to check and be sure I have no motor offence fines outstanding in Ireland. Who do i contact for this information. The Gardi ain't giving me satisfactory answers. I wanted to check up and be sure i do not owe the state any fines. thanks[/quote][/quote] good luck

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:20 pm

The best thing is to call the department of transport (Road Safety Authority) on: 096-78288. the person on the phone will ask you for your driver number (If you have Irish driving licence) and will tell u if you have any penalty points or if there is any pending summons against u that is issued by the department of transport.

Good Luck

oshelu
BANNED

Post by oshelu » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Must i not pay you enough fine's in these world roro back to the days of kilkenny.