ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Plz explain me about it

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ifte2010

Plz explain me about it

Post by Ifte2010 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:21 am

My refusal points are below: as we have already UK financial bank statement
Where money is £50000 and also a statement from bank

Fund disposable in UK :
You have claimed 25 points fund held in regulated in financial institution under Appendix A of the immigration rules but on the basis of documents u have provided, u do not qualify for the point.
The reason for this decision below:
We have established that you have not demonstrated that you are eligible to be awarded points under provision (d) of table 4 of Appendix A of immigration rule for having Access of £50000.
As u have not demonstrate this , we r unable to accurately asses this attribute.

b]Fund held in regulated financial institution[/b] :
You have claimed 25 points fund held in regulated in financial institution under Appendix A of the immigration rules but on the basis of documents u have provided, u do not qualify for the point.
The reason for this decision below:
We have established that you have not demonstrated that you are eligible to be awarded points under provision (d) of table 4 of Appendix A of immigration rule for having Access of £50000.
As u have not demonstrate this , we r unable to accurately asses this attribute.
We have therefore unable award points.[/u]