ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PAP or reconsideration ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

InshaAllah
Newly Registered

PAP or reconsideration ?

Post by InshaAllah » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Hello to you people of the flr(O) i have a serious question after i recieved my refusal i had to choose between 2 options
1- PAP leading to JR
2-RECONSIDERATION under EX1 leading to request to appeal from high court if unsuccessful.
by the way my application was flr(O) and it was refused.

What are your wise views please ?

elastep

Re: PAP or reconsideration ?

Post by elastep » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:25 am

InshaAllah wrote:Hello to you people of the flr(O) i have a serious question after i recieved my refusal i had to choose between 2 options
1- PAP leading to JR
2-RECONSIDERATION under EX1 leading to request to appeal from high court if unsuccessful.
by the way my application was flr(O) and it was refused.

What are your wise views please ?
@InshaAllah
You can do both so don't put all your eggs in one basket. I would say start with the reconsideration under EX1 leading to request to appeal from high court if unsuccessful. Remember that your request for appeal might not be granted so make sure that before the 3 months timeline passess, that you send PAP and start your JR so that if you are granted the appeal, you can withdraw the JR.
I hope the Gurus might help if I have gotten it wrong.
Good Luck.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.