ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

set M or flr M

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahfuz452
Newly Registered

set M or flr M

Post by mahfuz452 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:57 pm

HI there, I was a work permit holder(not point based). I have got my ILR on july2013 based on 10 years residency. My wife came in here on dec 2011 while i was a work permit holder. Now this Decmeber during her application which from I should use SET M or FLR M??
Thanks

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:40 am

Read through Dependant of ILR (long residence).

The rule says, where the main applicant has been issued ILR on 10 YR LR Route then the dependents should switch to FLR(M) followed by SET(M). Having said this, I've known quite a few people who managed to get ILR without having to switch to FLR(M). You can try something similar.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates