ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent Visa from INDIA, and financial documents doubt

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrnaidu

ILR Dependent Visa from INDIA, and financial documents doubt

Post by mrnaidu » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi Friends,

I am currently on ILR and i'm planning to apply dependent visa for my wife and kid from INDIA. They were here for 1 year when i was on Tier 1 and they had Tier-1 dependent visa. Now that visa got expired and i need to apply ILR dependent visa for them if i am not wrong.
Now i am in bit confusion with required documents.

I was employed until this year July. In Aug i changed my job and working as contractor.I have my own limited comp. My question is how do i submit my financial documents. I do have payslips and p60s unto July. From Aug i have my invoices and business bank statements.As i have not finished one year i don't have any Company Annual accounts. I can get letter from accountant but what kind of letter i need to get.

Please help me answering above question. To benefit of you to summarise my questions again

1.My company is not 1 year old so i don't have Company Accounts. I am taking min sal from my comp as director. It is just 4 months old. how can prove that i am earnings as i dont have my comp annual accounts yet.

2.I think i need to apply ILR dependent visa for both of my dependents

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:43 pm

1. Probably wait until you are able to send the specified documents.

2. Yes, unless kid was born in the UK.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mrnaidu

Post by mrnaidu » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:44 am

vinny wrote:1. Probably wait until you are able to send the specified documents.

2. Yes, unless kid was born in the UK.
Company Annual returns are filed next year april. Waiting time is too long.

There must be way anyone suggestions please

vinny

Spouse Visa and Dependent visa for my child

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:54 am

mrnaidu wrote:Dear Friends,

I am on ILR ( previously WP+Tier 1). I have applied dependent visa for my wife and child in 2010 when i was on WP. They came here stayed 1 year and went to India.

Mean while i have switched to Teir 1 and got ILR.

Now my question is which visa i need to apply for my wife and child.

I am assuming ILR dependent visa.

Could please suggest me what documents and which application i need to fill
( i am confused with rule "Partners who applied on or before 8 July 2012").

Just to be clear, They are in India, They had wp dependent visa which is expired to i changed my status

Please help me.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:03 pm

See also Family of British citizens and settled persons.

Unfortunately, I don't think that they are subject to the transitional provisions if their leave had expired or they are applying for entry clearances in another category.