ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immediate Help Reqiured Please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

London_lad
BANNED

Immediate Help Reqiured Please

Post by London_lad » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:46 pm

Hello All
I have done Masters of Law and i m on P.S.W and going to switch on Business Entrepreneur. Is it required for me to do business in a Legal field for 50,000 pounds route??

If yes then can any body please suggest me any legal business in which i am not required to have authorization in Solicitor Regulation Authority (SRA) or ILEX or Ministry of Justice.

Please Reply because your response may change some one future
Thanks All

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Immediate Help Reqiured Please

Post by KickAss » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:53 am

This forum is for certain individuals who think that they can be entrepreneur's and want to get T1E visa. Not for those who want T1E and need to know the business

Anyways coming back to question asked, You will be lucky if certain individuals who are from law background will be on this forum to help you on this. Most of the people here can help you with T1E visa queries.

Regarding the business question, you can choose any business you want but it has to be >=NFQ Level 4.
Plus it is recommended to try on a business which you have some idea about and Master's degree on a certain subject is certainly an advantage.
London_lad wrote:Hello All
I have done Masters of Law and i m on P.S.W and going to switch on Business Entrepreneur. Is it required for me to do business in a Legal field for 50,000 pounds route??

If yes then can any body please suggest me any legal business in which i am not required to have authorization in Solicitor Regulation Authority (SRA) or ILEX or Ministry of Justice.

Please Reply because your response may change some one future
Thanks All
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.