ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting on guarda reports help please

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khan0080
Newly Registered

waiting on guarda reports help please

Post by khan0080 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:53 pm

hi every1, i called this morning to inis about my naturalisation application they took my no. and said will ring you back they rang me just while ago and said that we are waiting for guarda reports as soon we recieve those then we will be able to submit your application to the minister for dicision they said we request guards for your report before as well but we never got it and now possibily today i think they send another letter to guarda for my reports can any1 please tell me how long this will take. is there any way to put them in a fast track or i will just keep calling them every week. or should i just wait for their responce. thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Man its a game of pure LUCK, some people get approvals within 4 months and some people wait years. So, get down on your knees and pray to GOD.

Best Luck

Kinto

Post by Kinto » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:28 pm

There is no fast track. You just have to wait. When did you apply?

belboner55
Newly Registered

Post by belboner55 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:46 am

idea is outstanding the issue is one thing that not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. I am very completely satisfied that.

pakistan11

Post by pakistan11 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:29 pm

hi guys...any latest news from DOJ ?regarding issueing letters?thanx