ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk visitor visa rejected help needed.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

joji123
Newly Registered

Uk visitor visa rejected help needed.

Post by joji123 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Hello,
I was wondering if someone could help me out of this dilemma.
I applied for a uk visit visa in 2009 , I have travelled frequently to uk from 97 to 2001 infact I was an overseas student from 99 to 2001, and before that I had gone on visits and each time I returned bank in 2 weeks or so. But this time my visa was rejected.

Decision :

The UKBA and the British High Commission Islamabad provide information to visa applicants about the types of documents they will be required to produce so that they can demonstrate to the visa officer that they meet the requirements of the immigration rules. We advise applicants that the failure to submit such documentation may result in refusals of the application. This decision has been made on the basis of the evidence you have supplied. The onus is on the applicants to demonstrate that they meet the requirements of the relevant rules. You have declared that the information you have provided is complete and true to the best of you knowledge , I have carefully considered your application.
I am satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph 41 of the immigration rules, except for the following:
You have presented a business bank statement in support of your application. This account represents business funds, which are not necessarily available for anything other than running a business. I am not satisfied this bank statement accurately reflects your personal circumstances and I am therefore not satisfied that you will be able to maintain and accommodate yourself without employment and without recourse to public funds. 41(vi)

YOu claim to earn Rs.800,000/-(6666 pounds) per month. However you have failed to provide reasonable evidence of this, and your claimed income is not accurately reflected in your personal bank statement, which shows deposits in excess of your stated income. I note that in the last payment into your account appears to have been on xxxxx for rs. 1,200,000/- (10,000 pounds) in to your account. This is over 1.5 times your declared monthly income. You have stated at section 5.11 of your application form that you do no receive any other form of income. You have not provided evedince towards the origin of these funds and in the absence of reasonable evidence, I am not satisfied that these bank statements accurately reflect your personal circumstances in Pakista. I am not satisfied that you will will be able to maintain and accommodate yourself without employment and without recourse to public funds. 41(vi).

I therefore refuse your application.

Now the issue is we have a family business with the company registered in the name of my brother, i don’t have any payslips because I am the co-owner of the company and a founder too, I don’t get a salary I get whatever amount of money I want, I just transfer from my company account to personal account it is not an issue at all. I submitted 2 bank certificates certifying that these two accounts exist and are genuine and that I am a valued customer of the bank and the signatory in the business account along with my brother, and my personal account is a joint account with my father and I am signatory in that too. And a letter from my company stating that I am the co-owner of xxxx associates and a director signed by my brother CEO. And I submitted another letter from the CEO of a multinational company stating that they have been doing business with our company since 4 years and they know me well as director of my company xxxx associates.

However I did not submit our filed income tax and returns (I simply forgot) and I think I also shud have submitted a letter stating that I am allowed to spend money from business account and personal account. Since both are joint accounts, a statement from both my father and brother would have helped. What do you think?
The funny part is the ECO thinks I am going to work in uk, that’s hilarious all my time I was studying there paying overseas tution fees amounting to quite a lot of money and I use to live in surrey my room rent alone was 500 pounds per month in 1999 but I never worked. Because I dint have to.

Now what do u suggest I do its been almost 5 years since the rejection in between i have been to Malaysia, Singapore and dubai on visits. And my circumstances have changed for the better I now own a good piece of land in Karachi, the deed says the land is brought through haroon director of so and so company. And I am married with two kids they have fresh passports should they apply with me or shud I apply alone 1st?
Note: from 2008 to 2011 visas were being issued from abu dhabi to Pakistani passports and there were a lot of rejections during that time even of big shots and celebrities I dunno there was some issue rejection rate at that time was more than 50% now they are issued in Islamabad again and the situation is relatively better. What do i show i dont have pay slips i have joint accounts and i can say i get additional income from my father who has agricultural land. will that help?

Thanking you in anticipation.

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Should have stated all this will the application in the form, with a cover letter if ur stating ur monthly income. Is 800k rs then there are deposits bigger than that. And u stated. U have no other income. Silly errors they are within their right to refuse

always state the truth and true facts with any application never hide deceive, or forget to add relevant information. Cause it will always end In a refusal

mr_mar

Post by mr_mar » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Well, just put yourself in the shoes of the officer accessing your application.
Transferring money between your personal account and the company account is not professional and does not show your personal financial stability. I don't know how the financial system works in your country but there is nothing better than having a proper accountant (even external) who signs what you declare and proves your documents provided to get the visa.

You can apply again (since you can afford it) with a nice cover letter explaining that you are following the rule to the letter.

You can apply with your family too if they still have school to go back to and a real attach in the country. Same as you.

PS: Did you apply for a business visa ? it should be easier in your case.