ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

juswale
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by juswale » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:04 am

Please i need an advice. I applied for my ILR but got 2 years. i will need to submit another application for ILR next year. I'm currently under 3 years ban from drink driving, what are my chances of getting my ILR, what is the best and worst case scenario?

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:17 am

Any particular reason why were you issued with a 2 Yrs visa instead of ILR?
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:21 am

A conviction will be a general, mandatory, grounds for refusal for 24 months since the date of conviction. If this period has not lapsed a further extension will be necessary.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

juswale
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by juswale » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:32 am

I was given 2 years because of an unspent conviction. Also i will like to know what can i do to help my application?